Thursday, 4 May 2017

may wishes


Happy May! Here are some of my wishes for the month of May! I'm also wishing for some nice summer weather, but honestly I'm wishing for that all year round!

Take more instant photos

I've had my instant camera for over a year now and I've only used it about three or four times! I'm always a bit reluctant to use it, in case the photos turn out bad. You only get one chance with an instant camera and I'm always worried about wasting the remaining film, which is pretty silly. If I want to take a photo, I'm just gonna take it! 

Film some youtube videos for my shiny new gaming channel

I've been thinking about making a gaming channel for ages (YEARS) and this month I'm finally going to make it happen. I have so many ideas already but definitely let me know if you have any game recommendations or suggestions? ~SNEAK PEAK~  I'm thinking of doing some Sims 3 challenges, Yandere Simulator, and some horror games like Outlast and Resident Evil. I also own a copy of Undertale but I haven't played it yet!! This might finally be my chance to play it without feeling guilty.

Buy some cute Hufflepuff merch at the Harry Potter Studio Tour

I'm going to the Harry Potter Studio tour at the end of the month! Technically it's a late birthday present and I'm so excited! I'm putting aside some money to buy my first ever piece of Hufflepuff merch! I don't actually own any Harry Potter merchandise (outrageous, I know) so I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for something cute and yellow!

Meet Aycan for reals 

This is so exciting! We're both going to the same gig this month, so we shall meet for real this time! We were actually at the same All Time Low gig in March but missed each other (because I had my data switched off!!) This time I will be prepared! We have so many hobbies and interests in common so I know we will have a super cute and fun time!


Revamp and edit old blog posts

I wanna go through my archives and do some digital spring cleaning. Along the lines of reformatting text and images, weeding out pesky typos and generally making old posts look more presentable.  A bit of a challenge but if I do a bit at a time I should get it done this month.

Visit some charity and vintage shops

I've had an interest in shopping ethically from a young age but always struggled to put it into practice. I don't usually buy new clothes that often (every couple of months maybe) but I want to stop buying from brands and companies that perpetuate fast fashion. I'm planning on hitting up some charity and vintage shops very soon, and hope to find some absolutely unique gems!

What are your plans for the month!?





6 comments:

  1. This sounds like it's going to be a really caring and productive month for you. I'm very excited for the gaming channel!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's exactly how I want to describe this month! Ahh thanks for the support, it's making me even more excited!!

      Delete
  2. Firstly OMG gaming channel!! i am excited and have just subscribed. Secondly I am a May wish! This is so cute. I can't wait to finally see you (and all time low), but mainly you. eeekkk!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee I am so excited to get it up and running, thanks for being so lovely and supportive!!!!

      And yayyy, I am super excited to meet you too!! All Time Low will finally bring us together irl!!

      Delete
  3. Yes- taking more instant photos and actually using film! I need to do this as well. Revamping old blog posts sounds like such a productive thing to do, I wish you all the best of luck with your goals this month!

    Sending light & love your way,
    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, let's hope May is a month of plentiful photo taking! 💕 Yeah I'm pretty excited to go through and reread them all! Thank you, hope you have a lovely May and achieve your goals too!

      Delete

thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment and have a great day you human beans!