6 interesting hot cross bun recipes

Friday 26 May 2017


~ Hot Cross Bun Chronicles Part 5 ~

My love for hot cross buns seems to be for life, not just for Easter. It's no surprise that I love hot cross buns. I've seen so many different flavour combinations in shops, and even tried a few, but they never seem to live up to my expectations (M&S I'm looking at you) So I've been collecting some interesting and intriguing hot cross bun recipes from creative bakers of the internet, and rounded up a few that seem particularly mouth watering.

Vegan Hot Cross Buns

A classic hot cross bun recipe that's suitable for vegans!

Vegan Dark Chocolate + Sour Cherries Buns

Dark chocolate and cherries sounds so luxurious. Plus, dark chocolate is my favourite chocolate! 


Double Chocolate Hot Cross Buns

I love chocolate so, I had to include a chocolate based recipe! Obviously I chose double chocolate because you have to make sure you can actually taste the chocolate!


Vegan Apple Date & Walnut Hot Cross Buns

These look super interesting and nice! They're also free from citrus and are made from some very common ingredients!

Coconut and Mango Hot Cross Buns

A slice of tropical delight in a hot cross bun! I love mango and coconut so these sound divine. 


Banana Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns 

Banana and chocolate is always a winning combination.

Which is your favourite? 

Post a Comment